Alcon AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
Bausch & Lomb Pure Vision 2 Contact Lenses
Keeping up with today’s vision demands. Longer work days. Hours and hours on digital devices. The demands on our vision have never been greater. That’s why we designed Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 contact lenses to deliver the crisp, clear vision you need – all day, every day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Advanced design – delivers crisp, clear vision while using digital devices or in low-light conditions.
- Thin lens – provides a natural feel for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Breathable material – delivers the oxygen your eyes need to stay bright and healthy.
- Approved for extended wear up to 30 days*.
Make crisp, clear vision part of your day. (And night.)
- Crisp, clear vision while using digital devices
- Comfortable throughout the day
- Highly breathable for eye health
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day contact lenses are designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This daily contact lens has has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, ACUVUE OASYS ®1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology daily contact lenses can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Provides exceptional performance and helps make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Designed to help make your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer.
- ACUVUE OASYS® Brand 1-Day Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.